The global rotary pump market was valued at USD 4883.9 million in 2020. The market is expected to reach USD 5855.2 million by the end of 2026, witnessing a CAGR of 3.09% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026). According to the international journal of innovative research in science, engineering, and technology, globally, the pumps, consume nearly 20% of world energy demand. The increasing need for energy systems across industries which are easy to operate and fuse with other newer technologies is driving the rotary pump market.
– Adoption of newer technologies in agriculture to improve the total factor productivity for catering to the growing demand for agricultural products is set to drive the adoption of the rotary pump market.
– Process manufacturing is also expected to surge in demand due to rising standards and disposable incomes are set to drive the rotary pump market.
– Increased smart manufacturing factories where the pumps are networked to the cloud is expected to deliver crucial information such as machine condition and history is expected to be the future of rotary pumps market.
– However, the rising in prices of raw materials which are expected to drive up the prices of rotary pumps may hinder the growth of the market.
Key Market Trends
Water and Wastewater Management to Account for a Significant Share
– Increase in water crisis globally which is set to increase by 50% in 2050 according to UN data is increasing investments and initiatives by governments and organizations in water utilities globally. These investments are set to drive the rotary pump market in water and wastewater management segment.
– For instance, according to UBS, the current value of all water utilities stands at 500 billion USD, globally, which is expected to grow annually by 20%.
– The rotary pumps provide costs effective solutions for wastewater treatment plans for primary, secondary and tertiary water treatments. The lobe rotary pump is the most widely used and cost-effective pump for water treatments and wastewater treatments for sludge 3% and above.
– Growing manufacturing sector, industrialization, and growing demand for electronics are driving the specialty chemical segment. In addition, aerosol propellants (widely used in products, such as spray paints, air fresheners, and deodorants) have experienced significant growth in the global market over the past six years.
Asia-Pacific to Execute the Fastest CAGR During the Forecast Period
– The power needs in the APAC region are set to surge 66.6% by 2040 compared to 2017 levels. The growth in electricity is set to surge by 98% according to IEA. The Progressive capacity pumps are set to grow as it is the most used pumps in power generation sector due to its efficiency benefits.
– China is expected to account for a significant share of the global electricity output over the next few years, up from 19.2% in 2010. In order to achieve this, China has implemented more than 33 policy initiatives to support renewable electricity, particularly in areas like solar and wind energy.
– These factors are expected to signifcantly contribute to the market growth in the region over the forecast period.
The rotary pump market is moderately fragmented due to product differentiation in the market which provides companies with potential for innovation. Some key players in the market are Dover Corporation, Xylem Inc., Colfax Corporation. Some recent developments in the market are:
– May 2019- The Busch Group and Pfeiffer entered into a contract for strategic cooperation. two companies aim to leverage the strengthen their place in the vacuum technology market and optimize the costs.
– November 2018 – PSG, a Dover company and Augury announced a partnership that offers customers with data-driven actionable insights that will add unprecedented intelligence to how pumps and the systems they power are managed and maintained. This partnership will enable the existing and future PSG customers to benefit from an increase in efficiency, uptime, and resiliency through new services.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
For sample report please visit:
For similar reports please visit: www.chemicalandmaterial.com
For similar reports please visit: www.autoindustrypr.com
For similar reports please visit: www.healthcaremarketpr.com
For similar reports please visit: www.machinesandmarket.com